Eden Prairie, MN, USA
$30-$34/hour, Shift Premium
As an Automation Technician, you will contribute to the process, manufacturing, and development activities within a state-of-the-art automated Biopharmaceutical/medical device company that has been in business for over twenty-five years. The facility manufactures a substance that is used within connective tissues in Ophthalmology, Orthopedics, Aesthetics, and Veterinary Medicine. They are looking for someone with 2+ years of controls experience.
Reasons to work for this Company:
- Two options: Work weekend shift Friday, Saturday, and Sunday for 12.5 hours daily with a 4-day weekend Monday through Thursday or work 2nd shift Monday through Friday 3pm – 11:30pm or Monday through Thursday 2pm – 12:30am
- Opportunity to get involved with both Process and Discrete manufacturing (as they process the raw material and then package it)
- Offer a competitive hourly rate with a shift premium.
- Great benefits in a state-of-the-art facility!
Summary of role:
Support automated systems throughout the facilities by troubleshooting equipment issues and implementing automation improvements.
- Associate degree in Electrical Controls/Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2– 5 years experience in the medical device or biopharmaceutical industry.
- Ability to fabricate automation control panels for manufacturing processes.
- Ability to read and understand automation electrical wiring schematics.
- “Hands On” mechanical aptitude and Engineering skill.
- Understanding of documents, SOP’s, preventative maintenance procedures, and technical drawings.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Project.
- Proficient in Rockwell Software – Logix500, Logix5000, Studio5000, FactoryTalk View.
- CAD software experience desirable.
- Understanding of engineering principles related to manufacturing.
- Ability to work across departments to ensure equipment is qualified, maintained, controlled and documented to meet regulatory requirements.
- Understanding of GMP’s and basic regulatory issues affecting medical device or drug manufacturing.
- Ability to qualify to ISO 7/8 gowning standards.
- Have ownership of and serve as point person for automation equipment.
- Implement automation changes to improve existing manufacturing processes.
- Investigate and correct problems involving the manufacturing processes and equipment, which adversely affect the process results.
- Support the execution of experiments to identify solutions for new manufacturing processes.
- Assist in the installation and validation of new manufacturing equipment and systems.
- Collect and analyze relevant process data to aid in changes which improve the manufacturing process.
- Ensure compliance with the Quality System and Design Control requirements.
- Demonstrate the ability to perform tasks associated with standard operating procedures and document understanding of the tasks during training.
- Maintain ISO 7/8 gowning qualification.
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment.
- Demonstrate continuous improvement and promote a progressive quality culture.
- Successfully attain performance period accountabilities established by the employee and their supervisor.
- Successfully attain budget/business objectives.
- Comply with the corporate policies and procedures.
- Comply with regulatory and industry standards.
- Production floor support/troubleshooting.
- Escalate issues when necessary to Engineering and Management.
- Work with equipment vendors to procure/maintain/troubleshoot equipment.
- Develop/update equipment documentation (SOPs, work instructions, equipment drawings, preventative maintenance, calibration scheme, etc.).
Project Manager – Robotics
New Berlin, WI, USA
Join a dynamic group of engineers who leverage their diverse backgrounds to develop and produce automated packaging systems. Be part of a team that believes robust design, collaboration, exceptional customer service, and passion-driven innovation are the cornerstones of success.
Senior Electrical Power Engineer
Bakersfield, CA, USA
Join a team of dedicated professionals who excel in electrical construction, mechanical fabrication and installation, engineering, controls, and automation. They stand out as leaders in their respective disciplines, creating a dynamic knowledge base within the team!