Automation Solutions Architect – Manufacturing Intelligence
Remote, Remote, USA
Established multi-location Control Systems Integrator is looking to add an Automation Solutions Architect – Manufacturing Intelligence Systems that designs comprehensive solutions to help manufacturing clients Digitally Transform. This includes developing systems requirements based on user/client needs, cost, and required integration with existing applications, systems, or platforms. The Systems Architect builds positive client relationships by exhibiting a helpful attitude at clients’ facilities.
** Great company culture * get paid for every hour worked * Room for growth * Full benefits * 401k with 5% match * Tuition assistance** Work Remotely anywhere U.S.!**
- Works in a safe manner at all times. Adheres to both company and client-established safety standards.
- Performs Transformation Assessments to score the clients’ digital maturity and document a digital transformation roadmap based on the client’s requirements and priorities.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Assure technical accuracy and soundness of engineering practices based on sound design criteria, specifications, and standards as related to the project requirements.
- Develop engineering proposals to the Client’s specifications, including technical design and cost estimation.
- Provide design review and check for project work performed by other project teams.
- Provide technical leadership on project teams in conjunction with project management and division personnel.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert in your discipline providing expertise as required. Inherent to this requirement is keeping up to date on the latest developments in products and technologies.
- Assist other engineers in problem-solving, troubleshooting, and application of advanced manufacturing technologies.
- Maintain and develop assigned Client relationships, to assist in maintaining repeat project work.
- Adheres to the policies and procedures of the Quality System.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Four-year degree in Computer Science Engineering (CSE), Electrical Engineering (EE), or CSE/EE Technology
- 10 years of related experience
- Able to access required client work sites
- Able to access areas where computers and related systems are stored, built, and/or programmed
- Travel Requirements – Overnight travel – 30% max. but is closer to 5% currently
To comply with some state laws, the annual base salary range for this position has been provided. The range given is broad and should be considered as a guideline only. Our client will consider a candidate’s work experience, education/training, key skills, the salaries of current employees in similar roles, and other factors when extending an offer.
Decatur, IL, USA
Become a part of a respected and thriving control systems integrator and engineering firm, offering a diverse range of projects and exciting challenges. Enjoy competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits! Work remotely, in a hybrid model, or in-office, as long as you reside within a 3-hour radius of Decatur, IL.