Automation Project Manager
Lewes, DE, USA
$90 - $120k (DOE)
Seeking an Automation Project Manager to work for a Professional Engineering and Systems Integrator firm that specializes in Design and Design-Build services primarily for Water and Wastewater projects. This company has been around for more than 25 years and is growing! They’ve cultivated a strong client and employee-centered environment. Work with a team that works together effectively to deliver projects on time and within budget.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology
- 3-5 years of experience in project management experience in the water and wastewater industry and consulting engineering
- Knowledge of UL 508a Code and NEMA Standards,
- Working knowledge of 480VAC, 240VAC, 120VAC, and 24VDC circuitry, including both Digital and Analog circuitry
- Work with clients to develop projects suited to their needs and develop proposals and cost estimates for automated systems.
- Full responsibility for all phases of projects, and function in a lead engineering role.
- Provide onsite engineering support.
- Create new business opportunities.
Why work here?
Work in an environment and culture where employees are valued, respected, and supported.
- Hybrid Work Schedule – (two days a week in the office)
- You can bring your dog to work with you!
- Competitive Salary
- Training and Professional Development
- Very Casual Dress Policy
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Health Benefits
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
- 401K Plan
- After-workrk get-togethers on a regular basis
Decatur, IL, USA
Become a part of a respected and thriving control systems integrator and engineering firm, offering a diverse range of projects and exciting challenges. Enjoy competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits! Work remotely, in a hybrid model, or in-office, as long as you reside within a 3-hour radius of Decatur, IL.