Crothersville, IN, USA
Join an established Systems Integrator to lead their team and projects in Indiana and Kentucky. Experience with Fanuc Robotics, Allen Bradley Control Logix, Compact Logix, Micro Logix, and HMI screens is required.
The majority of the projects will be in Kentucky and Southern Indiana with around 10% travel outside of that area.
- BS in software engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, or a similar field is preferred.
- 7+ years experience
- PLC (Allen Bradley preferred)
- Robotics (FANUC preferred)
- Motion Control
- Vision (Cognex and Keyence preferred)
Why work here:
- 401(k) (paid by the employer, 15% of salary)
- Performance-Based Bonus Program
- Health insurance (Full Family coverage paid by employer)
- Dental insurance (paid by employer)
- Vision insurance (paid by employer)
- Life insurance
- Holiday Pay (13 days/yr)
- 2 Weeks Starting Vacation
Project Manager – Robotics
New Berlin, WI, USA
Join a dynamic group of engineers who leverage their diverse backgrounds to develop and produce automated packaging systems. Be part of a team that believes robust design, collaboration, exceptional customer service, and passion-driven innovation are the cornerstones of success.
Senior Electrical Power Engineer
Bakersfield, CA, USA
Join a team of dedicated professionals who excel in electrical construction, mechanical fabrication and installation, engineering, controls, and automation. They stand out as leaders in their respective disciplines, creating a dynamic knowledge base within the team!