Automation Engineer (Remote in the Southeast)
Remote, RT, USA
Remote Application Engineer position that will provide interesting projects and long-term growth potential! This is a great opportunity to work for a growing company in the southeastern US!
Travel is up to 50% locally and regionally! Most of the travel is within a couple of hours away and mostly driving. Travel is Monday thru Friday and no weekends or holidays typically!
Develop application software to meet the requirements of project contractual documents while adhering to the company’s project methodology. Engineers must have knowledge and experience with Microsoft operating systems, networks, and HMI configuration software (Wonderware or Intellution). Engineers with HMI expertise set up the customer computer system hardware and network, configure the SCADA application software, perform startup and testing, and provide training.
- BS in Electrical Engineering or similar preferred, all experience and education will be considered.
- At least 2 years of experience in PLC and HMI programming.
- Must have knowledge and experience with Microsoft operating systems, networks, and HMI configuration software (Wonderware or Intellution).
- Candidates must have good communications skills and the ability to work well with others.
- Receives project requirements and direction through meetings with the Regional or Project Manager and review of the contract documents.
- Produces the System Control Narrative on projects.
- Will develop Human-Machine Interface (HMI) application software per the contract documents and System Control Narrative using Third-Party software development packages, such as Wonderware’s InTouch, Rockwell Software’s RSView, and Intellution’s IFIX.
- Set up the project system servers, workstations, operating system, networks, and peripheral equipment at the job site.
- Installs all developed application software and required vendor software and verifies their proper execution.
- Interfaces supplied equipment to third-party vendor systems via industrial communication protocols, when applicable.
- Participates in Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT) and Site Acceptance Testing (SAT), when required.
- Demonstrates overall system functionality to the Owner/Engineer/Contractor including hardware and network operation, SCADA monitoring and control, displaying data, alarming, and historical data collection for report generation.
- Develop custom Operational and State Reports per the Owners requirements.
- Provides training to operators, supervisors, and administrative personnel.
- Generates and gathers all required final project documentation.
- Provides technical assistance to Customers.
Project Manager – Robotics
New Berlin, WI, USA
Join a dynamic group of engineers who leverage their diverse backgrounds to develop and produce automated packaging systems. Be part of a team that believes robust design, collaboration, exceptional customer service, and passion-driven innovation are the cornerstones of success.
Senior Electrical Power Engineer
Bakersfield, CA, USA
Join a team of dedicated professionals who excel in electrical construction, mechanical fabrication and installation, engineering, controls, and automation. They stand out as leaders in their respective disciplines, creating a dynamic knowledge base within the team!