Automation Engineer II
Windsor, CO, USA
$90,000 - $110,000
The Automation Engineer II supports the development, monitoring, maintenance, and documentation of automated process equipment and Building Management Systems (BMS). They will be responsible for designing, programming, and supporting automated manufacturing equipment and control systems, as well as providing technical and automation support for equipment used in BMS, laboratory, and manufacturing systems.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Subject matter expert and system owner for automation controllers and user interfaces used in Building Management Systems (BMS) and manufacturing equipment (e.g., Rockwell Automation, Honeywell EBI, ICONICS, Delta Controls Orcaview, and JCI Metasys).
- Understand and manage change control for automated systems and computer systems.
- Provide technical support on utility systems, and building automation and controls.
- Program PLCs, HMIs, and data historians.
- Identify quality issues and provide corrective actions for automated equipment and control systems.
- Maintain automation and control systems in a validated and compliant state per regulatory requirements.
- Compile and analyze data, prepare reports, and make recommendations for changes and/or improvements.
- Provide after-hours and weekend support for facility and manufacturing when in operation, as needed.
- Desire to innovate and continuously improve processes and programs.
- Maintain a safe work environment and follow site policies and procedures.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Knowledge of PLCs, HMIs, (iFix / Wonderware / FactoryTalk) and data historians.
- Working knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and ISO 9001 requirements.
- Knowledge of Building Management Systems (BMS) is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills both verbal and written.
- Technical writing and documentation review skills.
- Ability to recognize deviation from accepted practice or acceptance criteria.
- Ability to work independently or collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of automated equipment experience in the pharmaceutical industry or similar.
- Bonus eligible position
- Relocation benefits are available.
Decatur, IL, USA
Become a part of a respected and thriving control systems integrator and engineering firm, offering a diverse range of projects and exciting challenges. Enjoy competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits! Work remotely, in a hybrid model, or in-office, as long as you reside within a 3-hour radius of Decatur, IL.
Account Manager (Outside Sales)
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Join a flourishing OEM in Los Angeles, offering remote work and unmatched flexibility. You'll have the autonomy to set your own schedule, manage appointments, and drive your career forward in the plastics industry.