Automation Engineer – DeltaV
remote, remote, USA
100k and up - D.O.E.
A Growing and successful control systems integration and services company needs an Automation and Controls Engineer with Emerson DeltaV DCS experience in Baton Rouge, LA or working remotely. This involves analyzing requirements for installation, commissioning and inspecting systems hardware and software, troubleshooting, and resolving problems, and managing the customer’s needs over time. This position requires technical acumen, the ability for critical analysis, and attention to detail with an emphasis on solid computer skills. This position requires the ability to travel to remote customer sites in the United States.
Why work here?
- Flexible work hours
- Work remotely or from the office in Baton Rouge, LA
- Relocation assistance provided for the move to Baton Rouge
- Generous paid time off policy, paid holidays
- Full benefits
- Growth potential
- Demonstrated experience with configuration, installation, and commissioning of Emerson’s DeltaV DCS platform
- Focus on configuration/programming, installation, maintenance, testing, startup, upgrading, and troubleshooting
- Working with DCS, various PLC Systems, and related industrial process instrumentation
- 4+ years of DeltaV DCS experience
- Strong computer, server, and networking skills and basic industrial instrumentation knowledge
- Instrumentation (I&E) and/or engineering background is helpful, emphasis is on programming and daily administrative technical support of the control systems
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to pass a drug and alcohol screening
- Must be able to comply with customer site requirements for access/entry
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available for this position.
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Ability to lift 25+pounds periodically
- See, respond, and report to dangerous situations
- Bending, walking, climbing, kneeling, sitting, and standing for extended periods
- May be required to wear PPE/Safety gear at specific times
To comply with some state laws, the annual base salary range for this position has been provided. The range given is broad and should be considered as a guideline only. Our client will consider a candidate’s work experience, education/training, key skills, the salaries of current employees in similar roles, and other factors when extending an offer.
Decatur, IL, USA
Become a part of a respected and thriving control systems integrator and engineering firm, offering a diverse range of projects and exciting challenges. Enjoy competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits! Work remotely, in a hybrid model, or in-office, as long as you reside within a 3-hour radius of Decatur, IL.