Automation Controls Programmer
Saint Paul, MN, USA
Join a Systems Integrator that has been providing water, wastewater, and industrial controls for 50 years. The opportunity for you to advance your career is unlimited with this company. They are an industry leader and have even been awarded the prestigious Allen-Bradley System Integrator Circle of Excellence Award!
As an Automation Controls Programmer, you will provide programming services for PLC and HMI control systems primarily in municipal and industrial water and wastewater.
- Communication network designs, including fiber optic, radio telemetry, broadband, and other associated technologies.
- Your regular tasks will involve writing PLC code, developing HMI graphics, and working with networking and telemetry systems.
- Experience such as using Allen-Bradley Logix PLC platform, PanelView, and Wonderware HMI programming is important.
- Conduct full functional factory acceptance testing.
- Experience with project management, covering initial concept/proposal, design, implementation, testing, start-up, and closeout.
- BS or AS in Automation Technology or related degree or equivalent experience considered in lieu of degree.
- 10+ years of relevant experience.
- Experience with programming municipal water treatment plants or large industrial process systems.
- Must have an in-depth understanding of control systems and components.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact professionally with all levels of co-workers, management, and clients.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks, have excellent attention to detail, and be willing and able to learn new technologies quickly.
- Travel up to 50% of non-overnight travel within the Twin Cities metro area.
- Travel of 20% overnight in the Midwest.
Project Manager – Robotics
New Berlin, WI, USA
Join a dynamic group of engineers who leverage their diverse backgrounds to develop and produce automated packaging systems. Be part of a team that believes robust design, collaboration, exceptional customer service, and passion-driven innovation are the cornerstones of success.
Senior Electrical Power Engineer
Bakersfield, CA, USA
Join a team of dedicated professionals who excel in electrical construction, mechanical fabrication and installation, engineering, controls, and automation. They stand out as leaders in their respective disciplines, creating a dynamic knowledge base within the team!