Automation Controls Engineer
Dallas, TX, USA
80k-90k base D.O.E. + bonus
An established and thriving industrial automation integration company in the Dallas, TX area needs an experienced Automation Controls Engineer. Some of their services include Machine/System integration, PLC/HMI development, Panel design, AutoCAD electrical drawings, and more. Projects provide a variety of industry experience including Oil and Gas, Food and Beverage, Manufacturing, and Packaging industries.
Why work here?:
- Room for growth in this small and growing company!
- Work directly with clients and handle your own projects!
- Full benefits
- Paid vacation
- Project completion performance bonuses
- Local travel up to 40% – most projects in the Dallas – Fort Worth area!
- Must be a highly motivated and detail-oriented person
- This is not a management position, but you must have the ability to direct contractors as needed.
- We are looking for an individual that is honest, understands integrity, and can operate independently if needed, while keeping others informed of job progress.
- Control panel design using AutoCAD and knowledge of automation hardware.
- Specifying hardware and sensors for projects.
- PLC and HMI development.
- System commissioning and start-up support.
- Control system troubleshooting.
- Manage small projects.
Desired Skills and Expertise:
- Control Panel Design
- At least 5 years hands-on experience in PLC / Electrical System troubleshooting a must!
- At least 5 years experience with Rockwell Software – Studio 5000
- FactoryTalk View ME / SE
- Variable Frequency Drives
To comply with some state laws, the annual base salary range for this position has been provided. The range given is broad and should be considered as a guideline only. Our client will consider a candidate’s work experience, education/training, key skills, the salaries of current employees in similar roles, and other factors when extending an offer.
Decatur, IL, USA
Become a part of a respected and thriving control systems integrator and engineering firm, offering a diverse range of projects and exciting challenges. Enjoy competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits! Work remotely, in a hybrid model, or in-office, as long as you reside within a 3-hour radius of Decatur, IL.