- I worked with a handful of recruiters for 4 weeks without clear results and thankfully I found Kristy Fitch, or thankfully she found me. Kristy Fitch contacted me on Monday and mentioned that the Branch Manager of the company was out of town, but would return later that week for us to connect. On Thursday I got my first e-mail from the Business Manager and by Friday I had my first and second interview. The references were checked throughout the weekend and by Monday I had an offer letter and my first day was on Wednesday. I have been with the company for several months now and I have loved every day with them. Kristy matched me to an amazing company that improved my salary as well as my benefits. I couldn’t have asked for a better match and a faster process. While some co-workers’ processes lasted up to 2 months, my process with Kristy and the Business Manager’s help lasted 10 days.
— Controls Engineer
- Michelle Johnson is a great recruiter! She helped me target my needs during my job search. Thanks to her, my job search lasted only two weeks. She coordinated the whole process with my new employer. Michelle is by far the best recruiter I have met. Continue your great work!!
— Field Engineer
- I had the pleasure of working with Kristy Fitch while on my job hunt earlier this year. I had worked with several recruiters during this process and Kristy was the only one that clearly put my interests first. Her first priority was connecting me with an employer that fit my preferences rather than just trying to make her cut. Thanks to Kristy, I landed my dream job and couldn’t be more satisfied. I would recommend her to anyone in the field seeking employment, and she will be the first person I contact if I ever seek new opportunities.
— Controls Engineer
- When I was in a transition period, I reached out to Automationtechies and Kristy Fitch helped me find an opportunity that has been perfect for me in many ways. She has a great combination of integrity, professionalism, caring, communication, and follow-up which makes her an absolute joy to work with. If you’re looking for a new opportunity, I highly recommend contacting Kristy.
— Application Engineer
- Alan Carty and his team at Automationtechies are highly skilled with great industry contacts. I have worked with Alan both on the hiring side and as a candidate looking for a new position. Alan is able to bring a transparency to the recruiting process that lets the candidate and hiring manager make the best decisions. In all of my interactions with Alan he has successfully reached those win-win recruiting outcomes that keep everyone coming back for more.
— Commissioning Engineer
- When Kristy Fitch called me for an opportunity with her client the only experience with recruiters that I have had were not so positive. Kristy, on the other hand, was very knowledgeable about her client as well as very enthusiastic. As things progressed she was very good about keeping me informed without having to be asked. Communication is so important during this time. She is professional but has a great warm personality. My career has taken a positive leap thanks to her. I would definitely recommend her to anyone I know and have already done so.
— Account Manager
- During my last job search Alan Carty was extremely helpful in me finding a new position. During the process he was always very responsive. He was also honest and straightforward throughout.
— Sr. Software Engineer
- Alan Carty helped me to find my dream job as a Sr. Mechanical Engineer with a fortune 500 company. He was personable, knowledgeable, and professional every step of the way. He also got me a salary that was above and beyond what I expected. If you are in automation or want to be and are looking for a new position, you must give Alan a call!
— Sr. Mechanical Engineer
- Alan Carty placed me in my two best positions and helped me in between with transitions. He is the best recruiter I have ever worked with. I attribute this to his high values and he always puts people first even before his work. I am glad I don’t have to sell against him!
— Sr. Sales Engineer
- I just wanted to personally thank Michelle Johnson for all the support she provided during the application process. While I did not find the hiring company as a good fit for myself, I thoroughly enjoyed working with her. I found the level of support that she provided to myself as a candidate far exceeded anyone else’s. In the past I have worked with multiple recruiters and none came close to Michelle.
— District Manager, Automation Services
- If you are looking for a career in automation and control, look no further than Alan and Automationtechies. I reached out to Alan and within two weeks was in contact with the company I eventually joined. His organization is clearly engaged within the market and know where opportunities exist. Moreover, he works to place people rather than fill vacancies. I cannot express enough thanks to Alan and his team.
— Account Executive, Industrial Automation software
- Alan is the best recruiter that I have ever met! He helped me get Interviews within 2 weeks of my first talking with him. He provided me with resources that helped gain a greater insight into the area I wanted to go into. Which in turn made the interview easier as I knew a lot about the job I was applying for. When you work with Alan you also have his personal number which makes it easy for you to communicate with him and he only puts you forward for roles you are suitable for. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking to get into Automation/Controls Engineering.
— Controls Engineer
- I was recently connected with Michelle during a job search for an engineering manager position. Michelle was immediately engaged into learning my background, past stories and being encouraging for what work I aspire to do. Michelle did all of the leg work to get me connected with the employer and was the key point person for our conversations and correspondence moving forward. She had fantastic communication and consistently kept me up-to-date with the information she had. I really appreciate Michelle’s focus on the timely communication and for being an extremely easy person to partner with, every single conversation was professional and filled with laughter. I hope that I can leverage her expertise in filling future automation roles within the new company she helped me get a job for.
— Controls Engineering Manager