Be A Contractor
Automationtechies is a key player in the automation industry and can help you meet your career goals through contract assignments. Since 80% of companies use a form of contract staffing now is the perfect time to learn more. Below are a few of the professional and lifestyle advantages of being a contractor. Also, a full benefits package is available.
Advantages of Contract Staffing
Contract employment isn’t right for every job seeker. But it does offer many advantages to people looking for a change of pace!
Flexibility in Lifestyle
• Control your career path
• Travel opportunities
• Balance work and personal obligations
Potential for Higher Earnings
• Paid for every hour worked
• Weekly paycheck via Direct Deposit
Increase Technical and Professional Knowledge
• Learn new skills
• Enhance resume and marketability
• Experience varied work environments and projects
Evaluate Potential Direct Jobs (Temp-To-Direct)
• Determine if corporate culture is desirable
• Evaluate work scope and job responsibilities
• Network with key personnel for future opportunities
We offer a full menu of group benefits, including multiple types of health insurance plans compliant with the Affordable Care Act. We also offer dental, vision, and a 401(k).
• Traditional PPO Plan with prescription coverage
• High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) with HSA option
• Employer contributes up to 50% of the single Base plan
• Coverage begins the first of the month after 60 days of employment
• Voluntary plan includes national provider networks
• Immediate coverage for preventive, restorative, and major procedures
• Savings on vision exams, frames, lenses, and contact lenses
• Laser vision correction benefit
401(k) Savings Plan
• Eligible at the end of six months of continuous employment
• Roll over option from a previous employer’s 401(k) funds
How it works
During your contract assignment, FoxHire will be your W-2 employer. FoxHire is as our contracting back-office partner and was established in 1992. They currently place contractors in 49 states! Once you accept a contract assignment, you will receive an email from FoxHire with a secure link to your Contractor Portal for easy onboarding. FoxHire handles all legal, financial, administrative, and benefit functions.